Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?

I plan to interview my mentor, Jack Bohlka mostly because even though I worked at his studio a lot I didn't get much chance to pick his brain.

2. You have to ask 5 questions. What additional questions do you plan to ask? 

  • When I went with you to that photo session, I helped keep a small child's attention on the camera. It was a bit challenging. Is it always difficult to work with small children?
  • Of all of the photo sessions you've done for different types of photography, what would you say is your favorite?
  • It takes time to work on a photo and develop a style of editing that's pleasing to the eye. How long would you say it took you to develop your style?
There are a lot of other questions I plan on asking but right now they're just not coming to mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment