Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. Project Topic: Photography

2. ESLRs:


  • I-Poly Citizen: I think to grow as an I-Poly citizen I'm going to actually show up to all of my classes on time, to avoid interrupting lessons and the consequences that fall upon me for being late.


  • Effective Learner: This year I'm actually going to try harder in my core classes, not half-listen and make it by on a wing and a prayer. I'm going to actually study material and learn it to really earn my grade.


  • Effective User of Technology: This year I'm going to further my skills in Photoshop in order to further see another part of the amount of work it takes to make my topic, photography, into a career.


  • Effective Communicator: This year with projects and core, I am going to try harder add my input when the opportunity presents itself and not hold myself back by keeping my opinions to myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment