Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval


1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

 For my 30 hours I plan to continue taking ROP at school, because that actually teaches a lot of fundamentals of photography and photoshop. I also plan to work at my mentor's studio in order to learn lighting techniques such as: broad portrait lighting, short portrait lighting, rembrandt portrait lighting, split portrait lighting, and butterfly portrait lighting.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

I plan to show 30 hours of evidence through showing my grade in ROP and producing a portfolio consisting of photos of at least two models under each type of lighting that I plan on learning to not only prove that I learned it but also show the effects of different lighting styles on different faces.


3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic more in depth.

This will help me explore my topic more in depth through allowing me to get a hands on experience in the areas of portrait lighting and photo retouching, which are two necessities in portrait photography. 

4. Post a log on the right side of your blog near your mentorship log and call it the independent 1 log. 

No comments:

Post a Comment