Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
For my block presentation I'm definitely most proud of my demonstrations with the camera and the lights because I got to show hands on what I learned over the past nine months rather than just talking about it.

(2) Questions to consider
What assessment would you give yourself on the Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE       P          AP       CR       NC

What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
I'd say the thing that worked most for me in senior project was my mentorship with Jack Bohlka because whenever I went into the studio to work or into ROP I was learning something with him and overall throughout the course of this year he's taught me so much that I wouldn't have learned otherwise.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
If I had a time machine I'd probably go back to yesterday so that I could pull out the 5-in-1 disc reflectors for my demonstrations with lighting equipment because, while they were in the room it would've been unprofessional for me to go grab one in the middle of my presentation so I just mentioned them.

(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
My senior project has been helpful to me in my future endeavors by providing me with the experience and knowledge that I would need to start further pursuing a career in photography. 
Examples:
Having camera knowledge for different types of lighting is useful in pursuing a photography career because I now don't have to take the time to just start learning it and off the top of my head I can say what my settings would be for any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment