Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

LITERAL
(a) Statement saying: “I, Symphony Moreno, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Jack Bohlka
(c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours).   Post it next to your mentorship log.
(d) I worked in Photoshop after taking photos using a few different lighting set ups and equipment.
INTERPRETIVE 
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  
There is a link to my online portfolio under the links section of my blog, although I only put up five photos from when I went into the studio, I put a lot of work into some of the photoshop that I did ( especially the pop art).

APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped.

This helped answer my EQ because during the time that I was working I realized that the use of equipment (especially flash to act as a fill light) is important when trying to get a well lit photo. For example at one point I turned off the light that had an umbrella reflector and just used my dominant light(with a softbox) and my backlight, this changed the lighting of the portrait dramatically, because it created shadows on Lupe's face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment