Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement:

For my presentation, I am most proud of the demonstrations that I did on the camera to really kind of show what I was talking about.

2. Questions to Consider

   a. What assessment yould you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment) ?

P-/AP+

  b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the lesson 2 component contract.

I think I deserve at least one of those because my presentation overall was pretty well-rounded, except I didn't cite my sources.

3.  What worked for you in Lesson 2?
Having the cameras for everybody to try and apply what I had just talked about while taking photos.

4. ( What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your lesson 2?
Some of the cameras either didn't have a battery or were just completely dead, if I could change that it would probably be to make sure that every camera is charged and has a battery before my presentation.

5. Finding Value

What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

 I think my answer #2 would be along the lines of equipment such as, tripods and off-camera flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment