Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

Content:
1. It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school. What did you do over the break with your senior project?

Over the break I did some independent research that I think will help me in the 30 minute presentation and my independent component.

2. What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why? What was the source of what you learned?

In my research I learned about photo exposure and how to get it just right for different situations.

3. If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?

If I were to interview someone in a 10 question interview on questions related to answers related to my EQ, I would talk to Jack Hancock because he does really good photography work where the lighting compliments the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment